May 30, 2016

Como Town Amusement Park


Welcome to Como Town Amusement Park. Let's take a look around the park.  Most of the park consists of kiddie rides so I will just label the photos with the rides' name.

Hodge-Podge-Park - this area has an assortment of climbing structures, dig sites and caves to explore.  It also has a splash pad included with admission.

This is the splash pad, called Splash Zone

Como Town Swings

Tilt-A-Whirl

The S.S. Swashbuckler

Tornado

Drop Zone

Driving School

Pony Carts

Tea Cups

Traffic Jam Bumper Cars

Fire Brigade (I have to admit, I don't get the point of this ride)

Frog Hopper

Como Town Train

Soarin Eagle

THE main reason I am here is for this coaster - Tiger Trax.

I really enjoyed this coaster.  Extremely smooth.

Also, a major upgrade from the coaster that used to be there.

My only complaint is the brakes on very hard at the end of the ride.

On the way out, I took a ride on the Carousel that is at the entrance to the zoo.  
It has a lot of ornate animals on it.  Beautiful piece of artwork.